Adam Pattisall, President and Chief Executive Officer, founded IncrediTek in 2004 and has grown the company from one employee to 43 dedicated professionals operating nationwide. IncrediTek is one of the nation’s premier Value Added Reseller and Telecom services companies. With over 30 years of experience in the Telecom industry, Mr. Pattisall worked at Lucent Technologies and was the Optical Sales lead for the Verizon account. He was promoted several times while working at Lucent Technologies and held the title of Director of Customer Service and Support for the Metro Optical Networking Group before founding IncrediTek. Prior to joining Lucent Technologies Mr. Pattisall held the position of Director of Global Customer Service and Support for Chromatis. He is credited with establishing several patents for products that continue to be used in the Telecom industry today. Mr. Pattisall also served as Director of Worldwide Service and Support for CIENA Corporation from 1995 through 1999, and also worked for Fujitsu. Mr. Pattisall proudly served in the United States Army from 1987 to 1992 in its Satellite Communications Program. During his time in the military he held the rank of Sergeant from 1988 to 1992 in the Okinawa, Japan Battalion.
PROVEN PERFORMANCE BREEDS POWERFUL INNOVATION
We make it our mission to fully understand and support the mission of the agencies we work with. With years of experience in traditional networks alongside an understanding of the requirements needed to integrate the old and the new, ITekFed understands the products and applications needed to physically create end-to-end solutions that last.
As a subsidiary of Increditek, Inc, ITekFed focuses on the future of networking technology and leverages years of past success in the commercial world to offer a commitment to innovation within the Federal IT space that cements ITekFed as the true one stop service that the Federal IT space has had a tremendous need for.
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Engineer, Furnish & Install (EFI)
- Rack Integration (Rack & Stack)
- Complex data integration
- Software Integration
THE LATEST FROM THE ITEKFED TEAM
- January 2015 – IncrediTek Takes first Government orders in support of the DOD joint Optical Network Upgrade.
- July 2015 – IncrediTek supports DOD OCONUS mission with first orders for DOD for its OCONUS network upgrade.
- February 2016 – Adam Pattisall hires David Peed to run ITEKFED LLC.
- March 2016 – First orders received via the SEWP contract in support of DOD.
- July 2016 – ITEKFED wins key opportunity in Research and Education market direct with a key Research and Education community member.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
GET TO KNOW THE TEAM!
Adam PattisallPresident & CEO410.459.3833
David L. PeedSr. Vice President of ITekFed443.421.2078
Ansley PenarandaAccount Executive of Increditek, Inc.443.243.9164